Skip to main content

If I cry.......


IF I CRY.......

If I cry, don't consider,
My tears to be my weakness and fear.

Those are drops of emotions extreme,
Flowing out to replace my scream.

Symbolic to what wrong has been,
What despair and contempt I have seen.

No matter what amount of tears I shed,
I will come back stronger ahead.

Those aren't my weakness, drops of tear,
Don't underestimate on that basis, you'll lose I fear.

Many mistook my crying to be my cowardice,
But those tears made me stronger otherwise.

Those remind me about who wronged me,
And I'll come stronger, they'll see.

Don't mistake my tears to be my weakness,
That is just a reminder that life has many unevenness.

I might cry too long,
But I never let my strength crumble among.

Be it best or the worst,
Don't think my tears make me the weakest.

------- RAJALAXMI BEHERA

Hey viewers, how are you all!!!
I hope everyone is doing well.
So here's today's poem, hope you all like it.
So, if you like it, please don't forget to drop a comment and share it.
Don't forget to check out tomorrow's poem, there's something special everyday.......
Feel free to contact me via e-mail :
shewrites00000@gmail.com
Any suggestions or personal opinions are most welcome.
Till then bye.......

Comments

  1. Right
    If we cry kuchu nahi hoga himat roko don't cry be strong n smileeverytime 😇😇

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etc..... ... . ! ! !
    😇💞💞💞💞💞💞

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this world everyone needs someone who says:
    If you cry.... I'm will weep those tears.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SILENCE.......

SILENCE where soul meets peace... In silent moments of a noisy day, Could be found some peaceful sun ray. Though soon or later some people say, Silence is not always a dismay… And life goes on silent and still, Sometimes silence is a way to chill. In the huge trauma of stress-laden hill, There lies a silent beautiful skill… Whatever issue may there be, Silence is a unique opportunity to see. The ongoing disappointment will someday flee, And good moments will come soon with glee… In the deep core of silence, Can be found peace’s essence. For moments those are silent still, Peaceful time is a ultimate thrill. Well, being in silence is a bliss, AHH! What a beautiful peace. How cheerful it is , To be in silence’s bliss.              ------- RAJALAXMI BEHERA Hey viewers, how are you all!!! I hope everyone is doing well. So here's today's poem, hope you all like it. So, if you like it, please don't forget to drop a comment and share it. ...

STAY POSITIVE

STAY POSITIVE....... In the world full of stress, disappointment and anguish, Find the positivity in every moment, every other problem will vanish. Look for the good in every problematic situation, Remember every tough time has a particular solution. Even if life slams you on a tough path, There's something good in the situation if you search to the depth. Every moment is filled with goodness, What you need is a beautiful perspective to witness. Every moment is filled with positivity, Just believe ,it will reflect in your thoughts and activity. Whatever the trouble might be, There’s something positive behind it, you see. Even what seems negative might not be, There’s a positivity inside, just need to see. Even if adversities are at their zest, Never forget that ‘It’s all for the best.’ God has created every problem’s solution, Look for the way to get out of the situation. Being positive at all points of life, Make situation get easier in spite.       ...

THE BLISS IN PEACE

THE BLISS IN PEACE....... What rests in the interior core of heart, Is a blissful peace which the mind has embarked. While drowned in the noises far and wide, For peace does crave your heart and mind. An infinite amount the mind does seek, The bliss of peace at its peak. Apart from the world, there does exist, An inner, deeper, and valuable peace. Amongst all the sounds that hit you upon, Believe in the inner peace you summon. There's no other relief than being in peace, Have you found your inner bliss???? A peaceful life is hoped by all, Let’s find the peace that’s all. Well peace dwells in your own heart, Try to make it your life’s part. Peace is everyone’s need, Peace is a bliss indeed. It’s summoned within you, Peace is just your own hue. ------- RAJALAXMI BEHERA Hey viewers, how are you all!!! I hope everyone is doing well. So here's today's poem, hope you all like it. So, if you like it, please don't forget to drop a comment and share it. Don...